Pete’s Fresh Market is proud to directly support many non-profit organizations. Since the early 1990s, we have contributed to programs that serve our communities. Today, this support continues as we discover new ways to give, share, and help.
- Organization must have a 501(c)(3) tax identification number
All requests must be submitted online at least 4-6 weeks prior to the event
- No mailed letters, e-mails, or phone calls will be accepted
- A completed online submission form (here)
- Organizations without a current, valid 501(c)(3) tax exemption status
- Requests for gift cards
- Sponsorships for athletic teams/events
- Requests to support travel costs for groups or individuals
- Political advocacy groups
- Scholastic scholarships
- Association/Chamber memberships
- Aid for foreign countries
- Advertising on film projects
- Program advertising or other marketing efforts
- Funding for general operating expenses
- Submit an online submission form (here).
Pete’s donation committee will review your application and send an e-mail confirmation only if donation is accepted*. E-mail will confirm the following:
- Donated items and quantity
- Date, time, and location for pick up
- After the event, Pete’s Fresh Market requests that copies of any publications or press materials which recognize the contribution be submitted along with your post-event Thank You letter.
*Due to the high volume of donation requests, only approved requests will be confirmed via e-mail.
Q: How do I know if my organization is even eligible to receive support?
A: To request a charitable donation, your organization must be a federally tax-exempt, section 501(c)(3) charitable organization, school, library, or public agency. Only organizations with a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) designation, as determined by the Internal Revenue Service, will be considered.
Q: My 501(c)(3) had a pending status. Can I still receive a donation?
A: Pete’s does not assist any organization with a pending 501(c)(3) status.
Q: When are donation requests accepted?
A: Requests are accepted all year and reviewed on a case-by-case basis at the beginning of each month.
Q: May I send a request directly to a Pete’s Fresh Market location or talk to a manager there?
A: Only requests submitted through this online form (here) will be accepted.
Q: Can I mail a copy of my request to the corporate office?
A: Only requests through this online form (here) will be accepted.
Q: When will I be contacted about the status of my request?
A: After you submit your online request, our Donation Committee will review the submission. Due to the volume of corporate giving requests, only requests that have been accepted will be confirmed within 4 weeks.
Q: Who should I contact if I have any questions?
A: Please e-mail any questions to email@example.com